The MarCum LX-9L Lithium-Equipped Sonar/Underwater Camera System combines advanced sonar engineering with an underwater camera all on the same high-powered device. The LX-9L has a dual-beam 8/20-degree ice transducer that provides high-quality sonar information, as well as a high-resolution color camera that captures real-time footage of fish, structure, and more. This allows anglers to compare sonar signals with live underwater video and get more information about the fishing conditions. The LX-9L sonar with an underwater camera also includes a MarCum automatic camera panner and a snow shield. For added convenience, the user-customizable split-screen display can show any combination of vertical, vertical zoom, flasher, graph, and graph zoom alongside the underwater camera footage. Built to provide anglers the big picture of their favorite fishing spots, the MarCum LX-9L Lithium-Equipped Sonar/Underwater Camera System will help you ice fish like never before.
- Sonar FootprintTM technology
- Dark water LED lighting on camera
- Multifaceted sonar display and dashboard
- Integrated DVR can record and save videos
- Infinitely adjustable zoom and bottom lock zoom
- Powered by LiFeP04 12-volt 10-amp hour battery
- Includes Automatic Camera Panner and a snow shield
- Integrated dual-beam transducer and high-resolution color camera
- Displays underwater camera footage and sonar readouts side-by-side
- Split screen displays any combination of vertical, vertical zoom, flasher, graph, and graph zoom
- Model #: LX-9L
- Weight: 10.5 lbs.
- Display: 8" flat panel LCD
- Resolution: 800 x 600 pixels
- Camera Cable Length: 75 ft.
- Transducer Cable Length: 8 ft.
- Interference Rejection: 12 steps
- Peak-to-Peak Power: 4800 Watts
- Target Separation: Down to 1/2 in.
- Cone Angle: Dual-beam 8/20 degree
- Physical Dimensions: 11.25" x 11.25" x 11.35"
- Selectable Zoom Windows: 5, 10, 20, and 40 ft.
|Ice Electronics Type||Flashers & Locators|