When the weather turns cooler Hodgman Brighton neoprene bootfoot waders are the perfect choice for waterfowlers. The 3.5mm neoprene construction provides ideal flexibility and increased mobility. The knees are reinforced and padded for added durability. All seams are taped, glued and stitched to protect against leaks and provide long lasting performance.
- 3.5mm neoprene shell
- Reinforced double layer knees
- Top entry pocket with fleece lined hand warmer pocket
- 600g Thinsulate Rubber boot with cleated sole
- Two front D-rings for accessory attachment
- Y-back elastic suspender straps with opposing buckles