Customer Service - Return Policy
RETURNING ONLINE MERCHANDISE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please review all Terms and Conditions prior to placing an order, or requesting a Return Authorization.
- Inspect all products immediately upon delivery, even if it is not going to be used right away.
- Do not discard original shipping boxes/packaging until items have been inspected. If a Return Authorization is required, the original packaging and shipping label may be needed for reference.
- If a Return Authorization is needed, for any reason, please follow the Return Authorization Procedure located at the bottom of this page.
- Glen's Army Navy will not accept responsibility for items returned without a Return Authorization.
Glen's Return Policy allows return with a receipt within 30 days of purchase*. Items returned with a receipt will be exchanged or refunded at the original purchase price plus applicable sales tax. Shipping charges are not refundable.
Items returned without a receipt will be processed at the lowest sale price plus applicable sales tax. Such items may be exchanged fo the same product or returned for merchandise credit. All returns are subject to aproval.
- To be eligible for refund, credit, or exchange, the item must be in New/Unused Condition, unless defective. “New/Unused Condition” is defined as a product that is in the same condition as when it was shipped. The item must be unused, in the original packaging, with tags attached, and returned within 30 days of delivery. If manufacturer packaging must be damaged to access the item (e.g. crimped/sealed packaging), the item will no longer be considered New/Unused and will not be eligible to return.
- All items (unless defective), must be returned within 30 days of delivery.
- Refunds will only be processed to the original form of payment.
- In the event that an item has been incorrectly advertised, it may be returned in New/Unused Condition.
- In most cases, warranty concerns will be directed to the manufacturer for repair, or replacement.
- Defective items may only be returned for an identical item. If a suitable item is not available, a Store Credit will be issued. Refunds will not be issued for defective products.
- Shipping Labels may be provided for defective items, and Rogers brand products only. If applicable, please initiate your Return Authorization by phone.
- We will not refund the cost of a customer-purchased shipping label.
- Shipping charges from the original order will not be refunded/credited.
- Glen's will not accept responsibility for returning items that are lost/damaged by the shipping service.
- Shipping Fees applied to addresses outside of the contiguous 48 states will NOT be refunded, credited, or waived for product Orders, Returns, Exchanges, or Warranty applications
- Due to safety regulations, shipped ammunition may not be returned.
- If you experience functionality issues with ammunition, STOP SHOOTING immediately. Do not dispose of, or shoot, remaining ammunition until directed by the manufacturer.
- All ammunition functionality issues will need to be addressed by the manufacturer.
Waders, Clothing, and Footwear
- All clothing, boots, waders, etc. must be tried on indoors, without removing tags or damaging original packaging. Once taken outside, the items may not be returned (unless defective).
- Returning products should be clean and dry. Soles of footwear should be free of debris. Removable wader liners should be returned unzipped, and removed from the wader
- All defective waders will be inspected. Leaks will be confirmed in a submersion tank. If an applicable defect is found, the Warranty will be applied. Glens will repair or replace defective waders, at our discretion.
- Replacement waders will be the same model as the original purchase. If a suitable item is not available, a Store Credit will be issued. Refunds will not be issued for defective waders
- If a defect is not identified, or consumer damage is discovered, Glens may contact the customer to discuss available options.
- Due to the current Covid-19 Pandemic, returns on calls operated by mouth are no longer accepted.
- Unless defective, all Waterfowl, Deer, Elk, Predator, and similar calls operated by mouth, must show return tracking information within 3 days of delivery, and must be in New & Unused Condition, as defined above.
- Diaphragm Calls are not eligible for return, unless defective.
Tree Stands, Climbing Sticks
- Due to safety concerns, Tree Stands, Climbing Sticks, and similar products may not be returned, unless defective.
- Cameras, Range Finders, GPS/Navigation, Game Feeders, Motors, Fish Finders, eCallers, and similar electronic products must show return tracking information within 14 days of delivery, and must be in New/Unused Condition, as defined above.
- All returning dog products (vests, dog blinds, stands, etc.) must be free of all hair and debris.
Pet Hair Policy
- Any return, clothing & footwear included, that exhibits excessive pet hair may be rejected and sent back.
RETURN AUTHORIZATION (RA) PROCEDURE
- A request for Return Authorization (RA) may be initiated online through your My Account login.
- Returning products should be clean and dry. Soles of footwear should be free of debris. Removable wader liners should be returned unzipped, and removed from the wader.
- Review the above Terms and Conditions for Returning Merchandise.
- Login to your Account. If you don't have an account, please contact customer service.
- Navigate to the return section & choose your order and items to return.
- Retain your tracking information until your Return Authorization has been fully processed.
- Defective Merchandise must include pictures of the defect uploaded within our return portal.
- If the defect is one where a picture is not possible, please detail the defect in the most detail possible for our CSR to determine how to handle the product once it's received.