Carhartt hoods provide added protection that you'll be thankful to have in conditions like rain, snow, or bitterly cold wind. This hood for the Carhartt Yukon coat and Yukon overalls is made of water-repellent 1000 Denier Cordura nylon, making it incredibly tough. The inside features nylon quilting with arctic-weight polyester insulation, which is suitable for extremely cold climates or during low level activities like ice fishing when you're not up and moving to keep yourself warm. The hood also comes with a hook and loop chin protector and drawcord adjustable front opening that work great against wind.
Carhartt Yukon Extremes Hood Features:
- Water-repellent 500 Denier Cordura nylon
- Nylon quilting to arctic-weight polyester insulation
- 3-piece hood construction with hook and loop chin protector
- Draw-cord adjustable front opening with cord lock
- This hood fits the Carhartt Yukon Coat and Yukon Coverall