Loaded with innovative design and technology, the Daiwa Tatula MQ LT Spinning Reels are built to be a performance driven workhorse for the freshwater and light inshore angler. This reel utilizes an upgraded one-piece Monocoque Zaion V Body, delivering greater rigidity, better sealing from containments, and maximized internal space for beefier machine cut DigiGear gearing. Daiwa incorporated an Airdrive rotor, a lighter and more balanced design, ultimately cutting 15% of the weight compared to the previous generation. This weight reduction creates a lower starting and stopping inertia for every turn of the handle, improving the responsiveness and smoothness of the reel. Its screw-less design eliminates the waste without reducing its overall strength, maintaining a solid feel and the strength anglers can depend on. Attached to the rotor a solid Airdrive bail continues to trim its weight, reducing weight over the previous generation by 31%, while also delivering excellent line entanglement prevention with its solid design. Finished off with a sleek machine cut screw on handle, the Tatula MQ LT Spinning Reel continues Daiwa's LT (Light and Tough) series with great refinement, smoothness, and strength for the common and pro angler alike.
- Monocoque Zaion V Body - Its one-piece body design increases the reels overall rigidity, improves sealing with less entry points, and creates greater internal space to house beefier gearing and other components.
- Airdrive Rotor - With a 15% weight reduction in comparison to the previous Tatula generation, its screw-less design eliminates the waste without reducing strength. Weight reduction in the rotor creates a better balanced reel in hand, with reduced start and stop inerta for every handle turn.
- Airdrive Bail - A solid, one-piece design that continues to cut weight while improving strength and rigidity. Line entanglement is mitigates, preventing even the thinnest braids from being entangled.
- Corrosion Resistant Ball Bearings - Corrosion Resistant Ball Bearings boast a lifespan up to 12 times longer than traditional stainless steel bearings.
- DigiGear - The all-new DigiGear is precision machine cut and polished. This results in unmatched efficiency, better transfer of energy, and maximum smoothness.
- LT Concept - The LT family of reels boast a smaller, lighter, more compact body which is paired with a larger DigiGear for the ultimate combination of Light and Tough.