The features found in the FLX-28 read like the wish list of avid ice anglers starting with digital depth, Auto Range, Two zoom zones, battery status, FIVE color palettes to select from for maximum visibility, five foot depth range adjustments starting at 10 feet, Maximum range of 300, Day and Night display brightness settings, Low power options for fishing in super shallow water, a unique Weed Mode for better performance while fishing in weeds. And to top it all off, the unit even has its own Demo mode so you can show non-Vexilar fans how the system works with a lifelike fish catching simulation to watch. Performance, quality, innovation, and reliability, welcome to the amazing FLX-28. Vexilar's most popular winter fishing system is the Pro Pack II. This system offers great performance features in a super durable case with a built-in gimbal bracket to support your flasher. Complete with a 12 Volt Lithium, 9 amp-hour battery with charger. All FLX-28 Pro Packs come standard with the powerful Pro-View Ice-Ducer transducer. The FLX-28 is specifically designed to perform with this specific Vexilar Ice-Ducer.
The Pro Pack comes with one Rod holder but has positions to mount another with pre-tapped holes for mounting other accessories like the Flex-light, Glo-Ring and beverage holder. The Pro Pack comes with a screw-eye over hole transducer holder or you can you the classic float to suspend your Ice-Ducer. The Pro Pack also has a Vexilar Tackle Box and easy to use cable management system. BONUS! A FREE soft pack carry case comes with every PP28PV. This system is ready to use right out of the box!
- System Includes:FLX-28 flasher/fish finder
- Vexilar ProView Ice-Ducer® transducer
- 12V 9Ah Vexilar lithium battery
- Fully automatic charger
- Soft pack carry case
- Cable management system
- Adjustable rod holder
- Custom Vexilar tackle box
Vexilar FLX28 Specs
- Display Type: 5-color LED
- Display Face: Flat screen with super-wide viewing
- Flasher Technology: Proprietary brushless data transfer
- Resolution: 525 segments; Target separation of ½" (at 10' range setting)
- Target ID: Less than ¼ inch
- Split-screen Auto Zoom settings: 6' and 12' Auto Zoom
- Low power mode: Built-in
- Night viewing mode: Built-in
- Interference rejection: 20 settings
- Depth range settings (feet): Auto: 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50, 60, 80, 100,
- 120, 160, 200, 240, 300; Manual: 10, 20, 30, 40, 50
- Sonar longevity: MST matching sonar technology
- Battery status: Yes, plus low-battery alert
- Digital depth display: Built-in
- Operating voltage: 10.5–15 volts (12 volts nominal)
- Current draw at 12V: 200mA
- Power output (peak): 1000 watts
- Frequency: 200kHz
- Transducer/Ice‑DucerTM options: Pro-View only
- Dimensions: 4.4"h. x 6"w. x 2.5"d.
- Weight: 1.1 lbs.
- Depth Range: 300 ft.
- Factory Warranty: Standard 2-year limited
- CE Certification: A001P100713005E
- Mfg. Number: PPLI28PV
|Ice Electronics Type||Flashers & Locators|