Coming in at less than half the weight of the competition with similar ice retention, the Rugged Road 65 is unlike anything else on the market.
So, how have we managed to create an ultralight cooler that does not sacrifice quality or ice retention? The secret is in the Rigorite™ coating. Rigorite™ is an innovative proprietary spray that was originally developed for many military applications, including bomb-proofing the walls of the Pentagon. It is strong enough to support the weight of an entire Jeep and tough enough to survive a drop off a mountainside.
- Ultralight — less than half the weight of the competition!
- Holds 9.92 gallons or 55lbs. of ice
- Outside Dimensions: 18" wide x 27" long x 15.5" tall
- Internal Dimensions: 12.5" wide x 20.5" long x 10" tall
- Patented Titan Shell™ construction
- 7+ days of ice retention — top 1% performance
- Cavernous storage space holds 65 12-oz. cans
- Floats upright so you can use it in water
- Multi-purpose, reversible lid with cup holders and cutting board
- “Double-Up” Handle System
- “Get a Grip” Non-Slip Surface