Electronics have played a major role in evolving the sport of ice fishing. Now its time for the sport to evolve. MarCums RT-9 is just the device to trigger that evolution. The RT-9 Features GPS, Sonar and Underwater Camera capabilities(Camera Module Sold Separately). The revolutionary expandable platform allows anglers to unite ice sonar, open water sonar, and underwater camera viewing into one 9 inch ruggedized touch screen tablet. Modular data ports connect, for the first time, MarCums legendary high power sonar and Underwater cameras simultaneously in real-time from three locations, all on one screen.
Comes with the Performance Pack, a soft-pack shuttle for the RT-9. Pack includes docking cradle and RAM accessories, allowing for compact storage and efficient portability, as well as one rechargeable 12 Volt / 9 amp battery and charger.
- Full Navionics Mapping compatibility with access to Navionics and Community
- Built on the Android Platform, the unit also runs Android apps, movies, and games.
- The Sonar Module delivers the full feature set found in MarCums digital series systems.
The user can start with Ice Sonar, then add an Open Water Sonar or the Underwater Camera module.
- Full on-screen display of temperatures, depth, and direction overlay built into the Camera Module. Built in DVR.
- With multiple sonar modules, the user can view multiple holes on one display.