The MarCum M1 Flasher System offers brushless, dead-quiet operation for improved performance. The MarCum M1 features a patented Max Brightness and Clarity (MBC) display that shows targets on a completely quiet and brushless display. The ultra-wide 20-degree transducer cone angle allows you to locate fish beyond the edges of the ice hole so you can change your fishing strategy and lure them in closer. The M1 has the same patented interference rejection system as all MarCum flashers, so you can view the sonar returns without clutter or interference from other sonar systems. A great combination of value and performance, the MarCum M1 Flasher System offers a high-resolution display so you can find and stay on fish this season.
- Super quiet sonar
- 8 ft. transducer cable
- Advanced flasher sonar
- High-resolution display with bright color definition
- TrueColor patented MBC brushless lighting display
- Model #: M1
- Target Separation: 2 in.
- 2-year manufacturer's warranty
- Interference Rejection: Multi-step
- Peak-to-Peak Power: 1,000 watts
- Zoom: Split screen 5 ft., bottom lock
- Ice Transducer: 20-degree cone angle
- Selectable Depth Ranges: 20 ft., 40 ft., 80 ft., and 160 ft.
- Deluxe padded soft pack
- 3-stage automatic battery charger
- 12-volt 7-amp rechargeable battery
- MarCum M1 flasher with transducer
|Ice Electronics Type||Flashers & Locators|