Polar Vortex 1200 Boots - These boots by Korkers are unlike any other you have seen on the market, as they're very adaptable and perhaps the best dialed-in at their task. Made out of high-grade leather and extremely durable rubber, on the surface these boots seem like any other pair of high-quality boots. However, it's in the details where you notice the separation. For instance, these boots have an interchangeable sole system, in order to adapt to any weather condition and surface. You get two separate outsoles with these boots, a SnowTrac and an IceTrac, each with a studded rubber lug system. The leather of these boots is also treated well to be 100% waterproof, to the point you could use these as waders. The insides also have a breathable bootie, 3M Thinsulate insulation for warmth and comfort, and much more. Korkers has its roots in the great Northwestern United States, where over 50 years ago they started to design boots that could hold up well in the water, on slippery rocks, and handle the weather. Korkers then branched out into designing safe, durable footwear for other applications that dealt with working and the winter weather.
- Full-Grain Leather - Supple, soft, thick, durable and stylish, you can never run out of positive adjectives to describe the real leather used for these boots.
- 100% Waterproof - These boots have been factory treated in numerous ways to remain 100% waterproof, so your feet are not going to get wet in any weather conditions.
- SnowTrac Lugs - This is the 1st of the interchangeable soles you get, featuring rubber lugs that provide ample traction for the snow.
- IceTrac Lugs - The 2nd of the interchangeable soles, the IceTrac's rubber lugs ensure ample traction on the most slippery surfaces imaginable.
- 3M Thinsulate - This insulation is thick and dense while being incredibly soft and light, designed to keep your feet warm and comfortable while wearing the boots.