Don’t let the cute and cozy look of our Sienna Cuff women’s winter boots fool you. These Canadian-made winter boots are always up for a challenge, with lightweight RubberHe bottoms for great grip and seam-sealed waterproof construction.
- Height: 23.5 cm
- Weight: 2.3 lbs per pair
- Circumference (based on size 7): 10 ⅝ inches
Made in USA with foreign and Canadian components
- Comfortable down to -4°F
- Seam-sealed waterproof boot
- Combination of waterproof leather and water resistant flannel/knit upper
- Leather is from a tannery rated gold for its water, energy, and waste management practices
- HEAT-MX™ sustainable thermal insulation with genuine shearling
- Moisture wicking fleece lining
- Removable molded EVA footbed for cushioning and comfort
- Odor-eliminating, natural and non-toxic Cleansport NXT™ treatment
- Waterproof and lightweight synthetic RubberHe shell
- Proprietary technology offers superior traction and flexibility
- DOVER lightweight synthetic RubberHe outsole
- Deep, self-cleaning tread for superior stability and traction
Match our boots with your needs for warmth depending on your activity levels and weather conditions.
MADE IN USA
Made in USA or made in Canada with Canadian and foreign materials.
Water won't get in the stitches or seams, keeping your feet dry all day long.
Light and strong, our proprietary technology offers superior traction and flexibility, and is 100% recyclable.
ODOR CONTROL INSOLE
Featuring a natural treatment to keep your feet fresh.
GENUINE LEATHER & SUEDE
Featuring high quality and sustainable genuine leather.