The Kamik Ariel F women's winter boots feature a head-turning, hiker-inspired style. You'll love the look and feel of their genuine leather, and you'll have dry feet all day long thanks to their waterproof seam-sealed construction.
FEATURES & SPECS
- Height: 7.5 inches
- Weight: 1.8 lbs per pair
- Circumference measurement (based on size 7): 9 ⅞ inches
- Comfortable down to -4°F
- Seam-sealed waterproof suede and genuine leather upper
- Leather is from a tannery rated gold for its water, energy, and waste management practices
- Soft boa snow collar
- Waterproof inside zipper closure
- HEAT-MX™ sustainable thermal insulation
- Moisture wicking fleece lining
- Removable, EVA footbed for cushioning and comfort
- Odor-eliminating, natural and non-toxic Cleansport NXT™ treatment
- Lightweight, comfortable EVA midsole
- EDITH synthetic rubber outsole with multi-directional tread design
Match our boots with your needs for warmth depending on your activity levels and weather conditions.
Water won't get in the stitches or seams, keeping your feet dry all day long.
ODOR CONTROL INSOLE
Featuring a natural treatment to keep your feet fresh.
GENUINE LEATHER & SUEDE
Featuring high quality and sustainable genuine leather.
|Toe Style||Soft Toe|