- Warm-to-touch "peached" polyester lining combines the performance value of a synthetic fabric with the soft feel of cotton. The slightly fuzzy texture provides added warmth and comfort in all conditions.
- Locking, 2-way #5 zipper with anti-snag webbing
- Fully insulated zipper draft tube defends against cold air intrusion
- Can be fully unzipped for use as a blanket or mated with same size (BIG) rectangular models to create a large, 2 person sleeping bag
- Internal, ergonomic pocket with hook/loop closure
- Tapered external pocket for night time essentials
- Included stuff sack with draw cord closure and haul handle
Designed specifically for big and tall campers, Eureka's BIG sizing boasts an additional +6" in length and +6" in width over traditional bags, ensuring a comfortable fit and a good night's sleep.
insulation is a proprietary blend of solid and hollow core polyester staple fibers. The unique blend provides excellent thermal properties while maintaining loft and durability.
- Temp Rating 30º F / -1°C
- Style Rectangular
- Length 82" / Fits to 6' 6" (2,0 m)
- Width 40"
- Fill Weight 3 lbs 3 oz
- Carry Weight 4 lbs 9 oz
- Stuff Sack Size 11.5" x 21.5"
- Insulation Eureka! ThermaShield™ synthetic insulation
- Shell Fabric Combination 68D / 190T Polyester Taffeta & 75D / 210T Polyester Ripstop
- Liner Fabric "Warm to Touch" 68D / 190T Peached Polyester
- Zipper Locking #5, 2-way, mateable with like models
- Zipper Side Right
- Pockets 1 internal and 1 external