- Comfortable, warm-to-touch "peached" polyester lining fabric
- Weight saving, tapered shape
- Locking, 2-way #5 zipper offers more ventilation options
- Full length, insulated zipper draft tube with anti-snag guard defends against cold air intrusion
- Can be fully unzipped for use as a blanket or mated with same size (Kiewa Regular) to create a 2 person, double sleeping bag
- Low profile 3D footbox
- Internal pocket
- Compression stuff sack
Eureka! Synthesis Performance Insulation
Synthesis technical insulation is Eureka's lightest, most-compressible, and resilient insulation to date. The proprietary blend of synthetic fibers is engineered to optimize thermal performance in an ultra-soft, easy to pack, and durable sleeping bag fit for any adventure.
- Temp Rating 40°F / 4°C
- Style Tapered Performance Rectangular
- Length 78" / Fits to 6' 6" (2,0 m)
- Width Chest: 33" / Feet: 26"
- Fill Weight 1 lb 8 oz
- Carry Weight 2 lbs 9 oz
- Stuff Sack Size 8" x 17"
- Insulation Synthesis
- Shell Fabric 40D / 290T polyester taffeta
- Liner Fabric 50D / 300T peached polyester
- Zipper Locking #5
- Zipper Side Left
- Pockets 1 internal