Designed for the woodsman, these bags are big, burly, and built for years of abuse. Robust, stout, warm and feature-laden define these styled performance rectangular sleeping bags.
- For comfort, the Sip ‘n Zip aids mobility to enjoy reading or sipping while inside the sleeping bag. To use, simply unzip the abbreviated zipper on the left side of the bag.
- The downwind foot vent can be opened for added ventilation on warm nights.
- Design features like the full-cover cotton duck shell and 8 point rivet reinforcements enhance the durability and aesthetics of this sleeping bag.
- The removable, integrated carry duffle bag can be stuffed and used as a pillow. Then, when ready to take down camp, just roll the bag into the duffle, secure with the internal compression straps, and zip closed.
- Lining material: 100% yarn-dyed cotton flannel
- Insulation: Eureka! ThermaShield
- Zipper: Three # 8 - right, Sip 'n Zip, Downwind
- Downwind foot vent: second zipper at foot
- Full length draft tubes
- Anti-snag webbing
- 8 Pointer rivet reinforcements
- Internal pocket
- External pocket
- Hang loops
- Integrated (detachable) carry duffle bag