his is the knife featured in the Bubba Blade Knife show. Because of the blade thickness (2mm) it’s an over all heavier knife. The knife has very little flex so you can power though the bigger fish or big game with total control. It's also excellent for carving meat. The specially designed beveled edge (sushi chef style) allows for thinner cuts. The non-stick coated blade glides effortlessly through fish or meat and is the perfect utility knife for the fisherman as well as the hunter.
- 9" Blade with 6" handle for a total length of 15"
- Full tang construction from a single piece of steel provides strength and stability and balances the knife
- The Bubba Blade is coated with a non stick surface that is bonded with Titanium that will help prevent rusting & pitting and let the meat slide off the blade effortlessly
- Trigger grip lets you put some heat on the knife when needed
- Thumb & finger pads ensure total control
- Safety guards for protection from the blade & spines of fish
- High carbon stainless steel
- Large patented textured no slip grip handle made from thermoplastic polymer then wrapped with a special synthetic rubber for outstanding grip security
- Specially designed bevel edge (sushi chief style) allows for thinner cuts
- Blade thickness over 2mm
- Factory sharpened by hand to razor sharpness
- Rockwell hardness rating 56-58
- Custom black synthetic sheath with Velcro straps