Equip yourself for the harsh weather wherever you camp with the Browning Echo 2-Person Tent. The Echo has a 1,500mm coating on the fly, and 2,000mm coating on the floor to shield you from inclement weather. Factory-sealed seams on the fly and floor provide an added layer of weather protection. 2 doors each have a mesh window, giving you ample ventilation. And when it's time to put on the fly, it won't get stifling hot inside since it has vents to keep the air circulating. Its freestanding design and quick-clip pole assembly make it a pleasure to set up.
- Freestanding two-pole design with 7000 series aluminum poles
- Easy assembly with pole clips that quickly snap over tent poles
- UV-resistant 75D 185T polyester fly with 1,500mm coating
- 75D 185T poly taffeta floor with 2000mm coating
- Factory-sealed fly and floor seams provide best-in-class weather protection
- Extra large #8 zippers
- 2 doors for easy entry; both with zippered mesh windows for added ventilation
- 2 vestibules over each door for added gear storage
- Half-mesh walls increase its ventilation
- Buckles on fly attach to tent for maximum adjustability and weather protection
- Mesh storage pockets and gear loft inside
- Included 7075 aluminum stakes and guy ropes
- Base Size: 5' x 7'6"
- Center Height: 46"
- Vestibule Depth: 32"
- Tent Area: 37 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area: 20 sq. ft.
- Minimum Weight: 5 lbs. 1 oz.
- Total Weight: 5 lbs. 12 oz.
- Packed Size: 6" x 20"
- Pole Diameter: 8.5mm