Inside are 200 grams of 3M Thinsulate Insulation to keep you warm. The interior is fully-lined and has a removable cushioned Orthotic insole. As you're working, you'll have steady footing and arch support because these work boots have a steel shank.
Georgia built this Lace-To-Toe boot using Goodyear welt constuction for durability and strength.
These Georgia boots are completed with Vibram Lug rubber outsoles that are hard-wearing, have great flexibility and resist abrasions, heat, chemicals and oil.
You can go just about anywhere and find a pair of work boots; what makes these Georgia Insulated Lace-To-Toe Work Boots different is that they're made from quality materials and they'll keep your feet warm, dry and comfortable.
- Fully lined
- Cushion insole
- Goodyear welt construction
- Removable Polyurethane Orthotic Insert
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- Oil-resistant Vibram lug outsole
- Full-grain leather
- Steel shank - Solid stable work platform
- Solid stud hooks and eyelets set on steel washers - Will not pull out
- 200 Grams of 3M Thinsulate Insulation
- Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX construction
- 8 inches in height
|Toe Style||Soft Toe|
|Features||Goretex Waterproof, Thinsulate, Vibram Sole|