The original Anorakk suit was made from seal and walrus hide by the Inuits living in North American and Scandinavian countries for sub-zero arctic weather protection while fishing, hunting, traversing on foot or in kayaks. Their Anorakk Parka and Bibs protected them for centuries in the worst Tundra conditions in the World. Anorakk provides more features for true performance and comfort so you can explore your unknowns. The ultimate cold weather, sub-zero suit is waterproof, windproof, snow proof, breathable and functional. Anorakk is the new benchmark of ultimate cold weather suits, supported with the longest warranty in the ice suit industry. The Anorakk suit is designed with "Polar EXW Thinsulate" that provides the warmth, comfort and protection you deserve. "Polar EXW Thinsulate" insulation means Extreme Weather and Extreme Warmth.
- Windproof, waterproof and breathableTactel Nylon Oxford Shell for warmth, comfort and protection
- Dual YKK two way zipper on Parka
- Sealed waterproof Parka pockets
- Full length leg YKK zipper opening from boot to lower hip – bibs easy on, easy off
- Double Stitched, 100% Seam Sealed
- Ballistic denier nylon on the elbows, knees and seat.
- Padded knees and rear seat protection for lifetime wear.
- Blizzard Brite 3M reflecting piping and material for visibility and safety in fog, blizzards or rain storms
- 5 mm Neoprene cuffs on parka to seal out cold and water
- 100% Polar EXW Thinsulate weather protection insulation, Parka 180 grams, Bibs 120 grams
- Comfortable Polyester Tricot lining
- Dual adjustable hood
- Sealed pocket for water protection
- Oversized pockets, fleece lined
- Dual way crotch zipper
- Multi-Fleece Lined Pockets
- 1 year warranty against fabric failure or workmanship.
- 3 year "replacement cost" warranty against fabric failure or workmanship or accidental damage.
- Warranty Claims, consumer must return garment to Expedition, Inc.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$249.95 Regular Price: $319.99