Duluth Pack Scout Pack
Availability: In stock
For over 130 years, Duluth Pack has been located in Duluth, MN. There Duluth Pack have been manufacturing high quality, built-to-last canvas and leather bags, packs, and outdoor gear in their century-old factory. At Duluth Pack, they maintain the handcrafted American made heritage, and one-customer-at-a-time way of doing business that they have always valued. Their craftsmen and women value and use the same artisanal techniques that they have used since their company began. Duluth Pack is proud to offer a lifetime guarantee on Their craftsmanship and hardware of all their products. Duluth Pack customers understand that their packs have the unique ability to capture stories and evoke memories; this is what makes Duluth Pack special.
You'll feel the heritage behind this traditional voyageur pack. The Scout Pack is a scaled down canoe pack originally thought-up by a Fashion Editor for the New York Times, and a long-time Duluth Pack fan. This ruggedly simplistic backpack takes you from the trail to the sidewalk. Perfect for day hikes, your commute, cycling, school, and everyday.
- Traditional envelope style for a surprisingly spacious interior with minimal bulk.
- Inner hang pocket for easy access to small items.
- Riveted leather reinforcements to make it a multi-generational heirloom.
- Hand constructed 15 oz. canvas for durable quality and heritage "better-with-age" aesthetic.
- A consistent press favorite.
- Guaranteed for life. Made in the USA