- Beam Intensity/Wavelength: 5mW peak, 532nm, Class IIIa, Continuous Wave
- Laser Beam Divergence/Spot Size/Range: 1.2 mrad, approx. 0.5" diameter at 50 feet, Range up to 100 yards daylight, 2 miles at night
- Dimensions/Weight/Construction: 1.900"L x 1.460"H x 1.310"W, 2.344 oz. (including battery), Primarily 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum, front and rear covers in high strength Zytel polymer
- User Adjustable: Full windage and elevation on laser
- Power Source/Battery Life: One CR2 3V lithium (included); 4+ hours laser (constant), 7+ hours (pulsing)
- Installation: Slides onto tactical rail and locks into place by means of included Mounting Screw.
- Activation and Modes: Ambidextrous with SMARTLASER Technology, constant beam and multiple pulsing modes
- Included with your Viridian Green Laser: CR2 Battery, 3 Unique Rail Sets, 1 Rail Set Pin Removal Tool, 2 Adjustment Wrenches, 2 Mounting Screws, Operator's Manual