Providing you with the ability to clearly view the water below you in vivid color, the MarCum Quest HD Underwater Viewing System utilizes current technology for a superior underwater camera system. With one of the most powerful lowlight-capable image sensors, the Sony 1080p HD camera delivers high-definition detail and provides depth and temperature readings. Its 7-in. widescreen display features hi-res color as well as color kill technology for the best possible image in black and white. Other critical information available on the screen includes relative direction and battery status. You can take the guesswork out of positioning your camera due to its proprietary relative direction arrow that is visible on the screen. For 100% daylight view-ability, the display features solar intelligent technology. See the fish before you catch them with the MarCum Quest HD Underwater Viewing System.
- Display: 7-in. widescreen vivid display, 1080p HD video out, hi-res color LCD, solar intelligent technology
- Resolution: 800 x 480 pixels
- Camera/Cable: Sony 1080p HD, 1/3 in. image sensor, .01 Lux camera, Darkwater LED lighting, down view stabilizer fin, 75 ft. camera cable
- On-Screen Display: relative direction, temperature, depth, battery status, brightness, contrast, sharpness, and color kill
- Accessories included: sunshield, 12-volt 9-amp battery, 3-stage battery charger, soft pack shuttle
- Manufacturer's one-year limited warranty