This pull-on boot offers you safety on the job as it is ASTM certified for its steel toe and electrical hazard protection.
Full-grain waterproof leather with 900D CORDURA fabric keeps you dry in rainy and muddy conditions.
As with all footwear in the Georgia Boot Homeland collection, this shoe has a direct-attached oil-resistant PVC outsole for flexibility and comfort.
The Homeland's polyurethane TDC footbed never breaks down and has channels to promote air circulation, helping keep your feet cool all day.
- ASTM F2413 I/75 C/75 Protective Toe Classification
- Compliant with ASTM F2413 Electrical Hazard standards
- Georgia Waterproof Construction System
- Direct attached oil-resistant PVC outsole
- TDC, Technology Driven Comfort polyurethane footbed
- Steel Shank
- Full-grain waterproof leather with 900D Cordura Upper
|Features||Electrical Hazard Protection , Waterproof|
|Toe Style||Steel Toe|