DualTemp technology works by combining two different amounts of insulation on the front and back sides of the sleeping bag to achieve 2 different temperature ratings in the same bag! Sleep with more insulation on top for extra warmth, or simply flip the bag for less insulation on top for use in moderate temperatures.
- Rteq insulation is a proprietary blend of 4 unique polyester fibers, each chosen for its specific characteristics of denier, loft, weight, and thermal efficiency. This advanced blend provides the perfect balance of warmth, durability, and compressibility that make Eureka! bags the ideal choice for users who need a lightweight bag and minimal pack size!
- The unique, hybrid-rectangular design of the Dual Temp 10/30 strikes a balance between performance and comfort. The tapered lower portion helps reduce the bag's overall weight and bulk, while the contoured top opening reduces heat loss.
- The warm-to-touch, peached polyester lining combines the performance value of a synthetic fabric with the soft feel of cotton. The slightly fuzzy texture provides added warmth and comfort in any condition.
- The anatomically designed trapezoidal foot box allows for a comfortable night's sleep by letting your feet rest in their natural position.
- The draft collar's extra baffle of insulation fits comfortably around your torso, providing an extra barrier against cold air infiltration ensuring you stay warm all night.
- Pockets: 1 (stash pocket)
- Cover Fabric: 66D/230T StarGaze polyester ripstop
- Liner Fabric: 75D/240T peached polyester
- Zipper: YKK # 5, 2-way, self-repairing