The astounding Viridian C5 is the world’s only subcompact weapon mountable green laser. It is so tiny, it tucks neatly between trigger guard and muzzle, with no overhang, and will work not just with subcompacts but with virtually any railed gun.
- Beam Intensity/Wavelength: 5mW peak, 532nm, Class IIIa, Continuous Wave
- Laser Beam Divergence/Spot Size/Range: 1.2 mrad, approx. 0.5" diameter at 50 feet, Range up to 100 yards daylight, 2 miles at night
- Dimensions/Weight/Construction: 1.900"L x 1.460"H x 1.310"W, 2.344 oz. (including battery), Primarily 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum, front and rear covers in high strength Zytel polymer
- User Adjustable: Full windage and elevation on laser
- Power Source/Battery Life: One CR2 3V lithium (included); 4+ hours laser (constant), 7+ hours (pulsing)
- Installation: Slides onto tactical rail and locks into place by means of included Mounting Screw.
- Activation and Modes: Ambidextrous with SMARTLASER Technology, constant beam and multiple pulsing modes
- Included with your Viridian Green Laser: CR2 Battery, 3 Unique Rail Sets, 1 Rail Set Pin Removal Tool, 2 Adjustment Wrenches, 2 Mounting Screws, Operator's Manual