The LG-660 laser sight is an engineering marvel for Smith & Wesson M&P Full-Size pistols. Interchangeable between calibers, the LG-660 Lasergrips® directly mimic the look and feel of the original grip, with the tactical impact of laser sighting. Activation is in the rear of the weapon on this model, instinctively springing to life when the pistol is held in a natural firing grip. The LG-660 received the Academy of Excellence Award for "High Tech Product of the Year" in 2008.
The award-winning G-Series laser sights offer an even more compact frame application than traditional Lasergrips, maintaining your standard or competition-sized GLOCK’s lightweight configuration. Engineered with Crimson Trace’s "instinctive activation", the Lasergrip is engaged from the rear with your natural firing grip. Crimson Trace G-Series Lasergrips have been recognized with two Golden Bullseye Awards from the National Rifle Association and a High-Tech Product of the Year Award from the Firearms Industry Academy of Excellence. No other laser sight has won more awards.
- Material: Polymer
- Activation Location: Rear Activation
- Attachment: Grip Attachment
- Batteries For Life: Yes
- Finish: Polymer Housing with Rubber Overmold Activation Pad
- Installation: User Installed
- Activation Mode: Pressure Activated
- Sighting: Factory Sighted at 50'
- User Adjustable: Windage and Elevation
- Warranty: Three Year Full Warranty
- Wrench Size: 0.05
- Dot Size: Approx. 0.50" at 50'