The award-winning G-Series laser sights offer an even more compact frame application than traditional Lasergrips, maintaining your standard or competition-sized GLOCK’s lightweight configuration. Engineered with Crimson Trace’s "instinctive activation", the Lasergrip is engaged from the rear with your natural firing grip. Crimson Trace G-Series Lasergrips have been recognized with two Golden Bullseye Awards from the National Rifle Association and a High-Tech Product of the Year Award from the Firearms Industry Academy of Excellence. No other laser sight has won more awards.
- Material: Polymer
- Activation Location: Rear Activation
- Attachment: Grip Attachment
- Batteries For Life: Yes
- Finish: Polymer Housing with Rubber Overmold Activation Pad
- Installation: User Installed
- Activation Mode: Pressure Activated
- Sighting: Factory Sighted at 50'
- User Adjustable: Windage and Elevation
- Warranty: Three Year Full Warranty
- Wrench Size: 0.05
- Dot Size: Approx. 0.50" at 50'