The DS-121 Defender Series Accu-Guard Laser Sight by Crimson Trace fits GLOCK Full-Size and Compact pistols. The Defender Series sets a new standard in laser sight for GLOCK pistols by providing cutting edge design, superior technology, and an affordable price tag. The DS-121 features Beam Lock Adjustments so that the user can easily adjust laser sighting for both windage and elevation, and the unit is pre-sighted at the factory at 50 ft. The Dual Side N-Gage Activation Buttons provide a large, easy-to-find, bright red activation button, which emits a powerful (5mW peak, 620-670nm, Class 3R) red aiming laser. The award-winning G-Series laser sights offer an even more compact frame application than traditional Lasergrips, maintaining your standard or competition-sized GLOCK’s lightweight configuration. Engineered with Crimson Trace’s "instinctive activation", the Lasergrip is engaged from the rear with your natural firing grip. Crimson Trace G-Series Lasergrips have been recognized with two Golden Bullseye Awards from the National Rifle Association and a High-Tech Product of the Year Award from the Firearms Industry Academy of Excellence. No other laser sight has won more awards.
- Material: Polymer
- Activation Location: Dual Side N-Gage Activation
- Attachment: Trigger Guard Attachment
- Batteries For Life: Yes
- Finish: Polymer Housing with Rubber Overmold Activation Pad
- Installation: User Installed
- Activation Mode: Switch Activated
- Sighting: Factory Sighted at 50'
- User Adjustable: Windage and Elevation
- Warranty: One Year Limited Warranty
- Wrench Size: 0.05
- Dot Size: Approx. 0.50" at 50'
|Color||Black with Red Activation Buttons|
|Runtime||Over 2 Hours|
|Battery Type||One 1/3N Lithium or Two 357 Silver Oxide Batteries|