This awesome little pocketknife has enough style to be a gentleman's dress knife, yet it's tough and versatile enough to carry every day. Kershaw’s Kurai (#3700) has a drop-point blade with titanium carbo-nitride coating provides the versatility; carbon-fiber patterned and 3-D sculpted aluminum scales provide the style. It opens with a thumb stud, secures with a locking liner, and is lightweight enough to make it an easy pocket carry.
- Blade length - 2.5 in / 6.4 cm
- Closed Length - 3 1/2 in / 8.9 cm
- Overall length - 6 inches / 16.5 cm
- Blade material - 8Cr13MoV, titanium carbo-nitride coating
- Handle material - Carbon-fiber patterned and 3-D sculpted aluminum
- Weight - 2 oz / 56.7 g