Designed by RJ Martin, the Volt II has the same versatile blade and handle style as the original Volt, but with a hardworking 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade and textured, black glass-filled nylon scales. With this iteration, the original Volt showpiece becomes a tough, working knife. And to make sure your blade is always ready to go to work when you need it, the Volt II opens one-handed thanks to Kershaw’s SpeedSafe assisted opening system.
- 8Cr13MoV, bead-blasted finish
- Handle - Glass-filled nylon
- Blade length - 3.25 in / 8.3 cm
- Closed length - 3.9 in / 9.8 cm
- Overall length - 7.1 in / 18 cm
- Weight - 3.3 oz / 93.6 g
|Blade Length||3.25 in|