Gerber's Bear Grylls Folding Sheath Knife is part of the Gerber / Bear Grylls Survival Series. This collaboration brings together over 70 years of knife and gear expertise with Bear's extensive outdoor survival and adventure experience to create one of a kind knives, tools and gear. Each item in the Survival Series is meticulously designed by Gerber and Bear to offer a multitude of uses in any environment.The Folding Sheath Knife's partially serrated blade made of high carbon stainless-steel and the ergonomic, textured, rubberized handle with optimum comfort and a non-slip make it a serious knife that can cut through almost anything. It features a dual-sided thumb stud that makes for quick and easy one-handed opening and a lightweight, mildew resistant sheath that can be attached horizontally or vertically. A copy of Bear Grylls Priorities of Survival pocket guide, loaded with survival basics is included.
- Overall Length: 8.5’’
- Closed Length: 4.9’’
- Blade Length: 3.6’’
- Weight (with sheath): 5.3 oz.
- Weight (no sheath): 4.3 oz.
- 1/2 Serrated high carbon stainless steel drop point blade, ideal for edge retention and cutting rope
- Dual-sided thumb stud for easy single-hand opening
- Ergonomic textured rubber grip maximizes comfort and reduces slippage
- Lock back locks blade securely in place and maximizes safety during closing
- Nylon sheath, light weight, military grade, mildew resistant and priorities of survival guide