Most bowhunters take practice shots while standing, yet they hunt out of small, cramped hunting blinds. The Big Mike Hub Blind from Barronett Blinds is 80” tall, allowing most archers enough room to shoot while standing! New for 2013, the bestselling Big Mike features interior shoot-through mesh windows that can be adjusted on the inside. This allows you to better conceal yourself or adjust quietly without having to exit the blind.
- Replaceable shoot-through mesh camo windows for broadhead use.
- Smaller footprint with taller design provides plenty of room to stand up and shoot, making it perfect for archery use.
- Durable five-hub design for easy set-up and take-down, then simply pop up and hunt.
- Brush holders provided for additional concealment.
- Gear Pockets, tie-down ropes and ground stakes are included.
- Camo: BLOODTRAIL BLADES
- Height: 80"
- Setup Size: 75" x 75"
- Footprint: 59" x 59"
- Weight: 19lbs
- Capacity: 2 Person