Blackhawk! Black Nylon Inside the Pocket Ambidextrous Holster
Availability: In stock
In 1990 a Navy SEAL was navigating a minefield when his pack failed. As his gear tumbled to the ground, he vowed that if he got out of there alive he would make gear the right way. Today this obsession with quality applies to everything Blackhawk! does and makes. Constantly researching, refining, and perfecting every detail to provide gear that won't let you down. Because they're not just making stuff. They're honoring a vow.
The BLACKHAWK! Inside-the-Pocket Holster offers low-profile laminate construction that protects wearer's skin from weapon's sharp edges and provides moisture barrier. It is an open-top holster that provides grip-up positioning and protects weapon in pocket. Non-slip band keeps holster in pocket when firearm is drawn.
- Low-profile laminate construction protects wearer’s skin from weapon’s sharp edges and provides moisture barrier
- Open-top holster provides grip-up positioning and protects weapon in pocket
- Non-slip band keeps holster in pocket when firearm is drawn
- 01: Small Autos (.22-.25 cal)
- 02: Most .380s
- 03: 2" 5-shot revolvers, Ruger / Kel-Tec .380s
- 04: Most sub compact 9mm / .40 Autos, Ruger LCR