You won't be worried about safety due to this boot's steel toe. The Brookville meets ASTM standards for protective toe and electrical hazard.
Built with the Georgia Waterproof System, this boot stands up to rain and mud. Air gets in, but water can't. There's a 100 percent guarantee that your feet stay dry.
The lightweight blown rubber outsole provides heat- and oil-resistance, but there's no compromise on comfort. The sole remains flexible and cushioning. Additional quality and durability come from Goodyear welt construction.
There's added comfort and support with the removable EVA footbed and steel shank.
The Brookville Steel Toe Waterproof Work Boot looks good, too, with its contrasting leather upper.
- Goodyear welt construction
- Georgia waterproof system
- Steel shank - Solid stable work platform
- ASTM F2413 I/75 C/75 Protective Toe Classification
- ASTM F2413 Electrical Hazard Standard
- Removable EVA footbed
- Lightweight blown rubber outsole
- Contrasting leather upper
- 8 inches in height
|Toe Style||Steel Toe|