On the battlefield, key reinforcements make all the difference. The same is true in bootmaking. Danner bolster the Improved Combat Hiker heel and ankle so you’ll be able to stand your ground under any circumstances. This American made boot features a waterproof GORE-TEX lining beneath a layer of durable, full-grain nubuc leather. The outsole is lugged for tough terrain, with an additional abrasion resistant rand for durability.
- Made in the USA
- Berry compliant
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Full-grain nubuc leather upper offers better protection in cold and wet environments while offering some of the best abrasion- and scuff-resistance of all of our leather options
- Speed laces and lace-to-toe design for a secure fit
- 360° abrasion resistant rand stands up to extreme terrains
- Added heel and ankle support strap for increased control
- Vibram Bifida outsole provides natural movement for the foot. The thrust, grip and brake areas are characterized by different shaped lugs positioned according to the most recent biomechanical concepts.
- Fiberglass shank
- 7" Height
- 54 oz