The upper of these is made of a protective, light ripstop with UA Storm technology, so water falls right off, making it ideal for colder, wetter days. The rugged leather overlays add the stability you need on trails. Down below, Micro G technology delivers more than just cushioning-it rebounds the energy of your stride to propel you forward. Basically, this is what you want when you run off-road.
- REGULAR: A slimmer athletic cut that delivers better mobility by eliminating the bulk of extra fabric.
- UA Storm footwear uses DWR technology to repel water without sacrificing breathability or adding weight
- Suede leather overlays add structure and superior durability
- Ripstop upper is lightweight but protective and breathable
- Full-length Micro G foam turns cushioned landings into explosive takeoffs
- Molded 4D Foam footbed conforms to your foot’s exact shape, reducing slippage
- TPU heel counter adds stability without piling on weight
- Solid rubber outsole is strategically placed on high impact zones for full ground contact with less weight
- Aggressive trail lugs for superior grip & stability off-road
- Offset: 10 mm
|Toe Style||Soft Toe|
|Features||Slip Resistant, Waterproof|