Hunters need focus as much as any other serious athlete. And UA knows focus. Everything they build lets athletes think less about their gear and more about their game. Under Armour does the same for hunters—all the way down to the boots. They've developed the H.A.W. (Hurry-Up And Wait) to match traditional performance with innovative materials. It's a hunting boot built for the treestand, so comfortable you may forget you're wearing them.
- Full neoprene rubber upper is 100% waterproof, lightweight, and durable to provide the best protection in a storm
- Technical air-mesh lining increases airflow and wicks sweat to keep your foot dry and light
- Internal heel lock memory foam forms to your foot for a secure, customized fit
- Aggressive traction outsole composed of high-abrasion rubber is engineered to grip, while dropping mud and debris
- Durable high-abrasion rubber textured toe rand
- Durable EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Molded Ortholite footbed is designed with a memory foam top and high rebound foam bottom
- Heavy-duty webbing back pull strap
- Weight: 36.3 oz.
- Height: 16 inches