Danner's most popular work boot – now built in Portland, Ore. They’ve developed a new Vibram Quarry outsole and upgraded the midsole to a single, solid piece for increased longevity. Danner has also updated the collar liner to be instantly comfortable and re-engineered the placement of the triple-stitching to reduce wear and tear over time. Using our universal 610 last, the US-made Quarry has the same fit and feel as its predecessor.
- 100 percent waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining
- Full-grain, all leather upper provides classic design with superior protection
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
- Triple stitched for superior endurance
- New exclusive Vibram Quarry outsole features 90 degree heel, oil and slip resistant rubber compound, and non-linear lug pattern for superior traction and debris release
- Fiberglass shank
- 8 inch height
- 70 oz per pair
- Electrical hazard protection ASTM F2892-11 EH
- Made in USA with imported components