The Jackal II isn't a hunting boot so much as it is a stalking boot. Danner Phantom outsoles and lightweight uppers keep them quiet, lightweight and rugged. The Jackal II GTX was designed for hunters who track game over long distances and rugged terrain. It features above-the-ankle support and deep-cushioned insoles that deliver superior comfort on all-day hunts. The Jackal II GTX also features Danner Phantom outsoles for unequalled stealth and athletic movement in the field.
- 100% waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX Extended Comfort lining for the ultimate in comfortable, breathable waterproof protection in warmer climates or more active pursuits
- Durable full grain leather and 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- Mossy Oak camouflage patterns blend computer-enhanced realistic elements with high-contrast shadows to achieve a three dimensional illusion
- The Danner Phantom outsole is the ultimate outsole for stalking. A thin rubber shell cups the foot and lets you feel the ground. Its very quiet and cushioned due to the thick EVA insert. This is a perfect solution for hunters trying to maintain their cover
- Nylon shank
- 7" height
- Extremely lightweight at 46 oz