The USA-made Canadian has earned the respect of expert guides for its comfort and durability in harsh conditions. A waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX lining and 600 G. Thinsulate Ultra Insulation defend against cold and wet conditions. The full-grain leather upper combined with Danner’s famous stitchdown construction provide durability and stability and the Danner Bob outsole tracks steadily in all conditions as it continuously self-cleans.
The USA-made Recon is tough and traditional in appearance, and comfortable in application. It delivers stability and support with its all-leather stitchdown construction, which provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. 200 G. Thinsulate Insulation provides warmth while a GORE-TEX lining provides waterproof, breathable protection. Lace to toe provides a secure fit.
- Made in the USA
- Berry compliant
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- 600 grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates
- Full-grain, all-leather upper offers a classic hunting boot style with waterproofness and durability
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Danner Airthotic a half- length, molded polyurethane instep that cups the heel and supports the arch area of the foot
- The Danner Bob outsole is ranked among the world’s best hunting outsoles due to its popularity with upland bird hunters and adaptability to early and late season terrains
- Fiberglass shank
- 10" height
- 79 oz