This Georgia Logger was made with Goodyear welt construction. Assembling the footwear this way is rather beneficial for you; it enhances the footwear's overall durability and strength, plus it allows you to have your worn down outsole completely replaced by a shoe repairman.
Within the interior, there is a cushioned insole that has been covered in a soft fabric; you will become quite fond of how much cushioning it provides and how comfortable it will keep your feet throughout the day.
A steel shank is an outstanding feature to have in this black Logger; it is especially useful in helping you to have steady footing and it supports your foot's arch. On the bottom of this footwear there is a Georgia Logger outsole; it has been made from rubber, it has fantastic durability and it resists abrasions nicely.
- Replaceable Goodyear welt construction - Replaceable outsole, solid footing, long lasting
- Solid stud hooks & eyelets set on steel washers - Will not pull out
- Removable polyurethane orthotic insert - Long lasting
- Steel shank - Solid stable work platform
- Tanned leather
- Covered Cushion Insole
- Oil resistant rubber lug outside
- Stacked heel
|Toe Style||Soft Toe|