Propulsion Line Mangement System: Five key components (spool lip, bail wire, roller, bail trip and cam) have been completely redesigned to reduce friction and promote uniformity of line movement. The result: more distance, less friction, fewer backlashes and wind knots, and greatly reduced line twist.
Dyna-Balance eliminates wobble on the retrieve by counter-balancing the rotor to enhance sensitivity and smoothness. 100% computer balanced!
Fluidrive gearing means that your reel was manufactured with the highest tolerances and utmost control in the gear-cutting process, to ensure a smooth, powerful retrieve every time.
- Propulsion Line Management System
- Propulsion Spool Lip
- Power Roller III
- S-Arm Cam
- QuickFire II One-Handed Casting System
- Varispeed Oscillation
- Shielded Stainless Steel Ball Bearings
- Lightweight Graphite Frame, Sideplate & Rotor
- Cold Forged Aluminum Spool
- S Concept: S-Rotor (500 size only), S-Guard, S-Arm Cam
- Ported Handle Shank
- Rubber Handle Grips
- Fightin' Drag II
- Fluidrive II
- Approved for use in Saltwater
|Reel Style||Spinning Reels|
|Mono Capacity (yds/lb test)||6/200,8/140,10/120|
|Max Drag (lbs)||7|