Propulsion Line Mangement System: Five key components (spool lip, bail wire, roller, bail trip and cam) have been completely redesigned to reduce friction and promote uniformity of line movement. The result: more distance, less friction, fewer backlashes and wind knots, and greatly reduced line twist.
Dyna-Balance eliminates wobble on the retrieve by counter-balancing the rotor to enhance sensitivity and smoothness. 100% computer balanced!
Fluidrive gearing means that your reel was manufactured with the highest tolerances and utmost control in the gear-cutting process, to ensure a smooth, powerful retrieve every time.
Shimano S-Concept features ensure that your spinning reel will perform beyond expectations. Features vary by reel model, but may include a specially designed rotor, guard, roller clutch, and/or arm cam.
- Propulsion Line Management System: Propulsion Spool Lip, Power Roller III, S-Arm Cam
- QuickFire II One-Handed Casting System
- Varispeed Oscillation
- 5 Shielded Stainless Steel Ball Bearings
- Lightweight Graphite Frame, Sideplate & Rotor
- Cold Forged Aluminum Spool
- S-Concept: S-Guard, S-Arm Cam
- Ported Handle Shank
- Rubber Handle Grips
- Fluidrive II
- Repairable Clicker
- Approved for use in Saltwater
|Reel Style||Spinning Reels|
|Mono Capacity (yds/lb test)||6/200, 8/140, 10/120|
|Max Drag (lbs)||15|