The tip tells the story. A quiver of the spring-bobber says there's a fish sucking on your bait. Good for sight fishing? The perfect choice. It has the sensitivity to play with panfish and the gutsiness to uproot a bass. And at only 18 inches you can operate in the tight quarters of a portable fish house.- Brian Bro Brosdahl
- ROD BENEFITS:
- Technique specific actions to match your fishing style and targeted species.
- Line flows effortlessly through durable aluminum oxide guides.
- Solid cork handles sized and shaped for comfort feel and to match each model.
- Materials used in each blank are carefully chosen to match the technique action and species.
- REEL BENEFITS:
- Freewheeling performance driven by 3-ball bearings and infinite anti-reverse.
- Lightweight machined aluminum spool with durable titanium nitride lip.
- Sub-ZeroTM gear lubricant keeps gears cranking in the bitter cold.
- Silky smooth drag system won't stick or seize-up.
|Ball Bearings||5 + 1|