There are more features to the FLX-28 series than ever before inside a single flasher sonar system. When fans of Vexilar say we could never improve the FL-8 that we introduced over 20 years ago, they were amazed when the FL-18 hit the ice in 2002. By the time the new flat screen FL-12 and 20 came out, Vexilar had established a new gold standard in flasher performance. Surely, Vexilar could not improve on this? Welcome to the age of the FLX series! A unique brushless data transfer design system allows for the creation of a breakthrough flasher display with digital depth and Auto Ranging technology. The features found in the FLX-28 read like the wish list of avid Ice Anglers starting with digital depth, Auto Range, Two zoom zones, FIVE color palettes to select from for maximum visibility, five foot depth range adjustments starting at 10 feet, Maximum range of 300, Day and Night display brightness settings, Low power options for fishing in super shallow water, a unique Weed Mode for better performance while fishing in weeds. And to top it all off, the unit even has its own Demo mode so you can show non-Vexilar fans how the system works with a lifelike fish catching simulation to watch. The FLX-28 is totally revolutionary in the world of winter flasher sonar technology. Vexilar has come a long way from the early FL-8, but Vexilar has never changed their commitment to deliver the very best sonar systems in the world for over 50 years. Performance, quality, innovation and reliability… Welcome to the amazing FLX-28.
Vexilar’s most popular winter fishing system is the Pro Pack II. This system offers great performance features in a super durable case with a built-in gimbal bracket to support your flasher. Standard features include a rod holder, tackle box, universal transducer holder, cable holding cleats and a 12 Volt, 9 amp-hour battery with charger. The Pro Pack now also comes with the all new FL Digital Depth Indicator, giving you an easy-to read digital depth readout, plus the ability to check your battery level with the push of a button. The Pro Pack II has been designed to fit into a five gallon bucket, and has an optional soft pack carrying case available. The Pro Pack comes completely assembled, individually tested and ready to fish with. It also includes an instructional DVD.
- Digital depth readout
- Battery voltage display and alerts
- 20 Interference rejection settings
- Brushless data transfer technology
- Auto range setting
- Special weed fishing mode
- Low power shallow water mode
- Five foot depth range settings in auto mode
- 300 foot max range
- 1/4" Target ID
- Two zoom zones
- Day/night mode
- Five color palette selection
- Industry leading 525 lines of resolution
- Soft pack carry case included
- Vexilar 12 volt, 9 amp-hour battery delivers long lasting power. Pack comes complete with charger.
- Two cable holding cleats.
- Adjustable rod holder with two possible mounting locations.
- The patented Ice-Ducer system is a self leveling transducer with float for accurate transducer positioning every time.
- Easy access to tackle box
- Pro Pack case fits inside a five gallon bucket.
- Pre-drilled holes for optional accessories
- Universal transducer holder (on the back)
- Two-year warranty (Pro-rated on battery)
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Power output: 400 watts peak-to-peak (50 watts RMS)
- Display resolution: 525 segments
- Current draw: 200 ma at 12V DC
- Dimensions: 4.4"H x 6"W x 2.5"D
- Depth Range: Maximum 300 feet
- Weight: 1.1 Lb.
- CE Certification: A001P100713005E