I call it a high definition fishing tool you can actually see the strikes. Its soft tip translates the pulsing of a live minnow and the slightest kiss of a bluegill. Give it all you got on the hookset though. There's plenty of backbone. Makes for a killer dead-sticking rig as well. - Brian Bro Brosdahl
- Technique specific actions to match your fishing style and targeted species.
- Line flows effortlessly through durable aluminum oxide guides.
- Solid cork handles sized and shaped for comfort feel and to match each model.
- Materials used in each blank are carefully chosen to match the technique action and species.
- Freewheeling performance driven by 3-ball bearings and infinite anti-reverse.
- Lightweight machined aluminum spool with durable titanium nitride lip.
- Sub-ZeroTM gear lubricant keeps gears cranking in the bitter cold.
- Silky smooth drag system won't stick or seize-up.
|Ball Bearings||5 + 1|
|Rod Action||Quick Tip|