The Redneck dual headed bucket chisel by Eskimo is most powerful little compact chisel in that it provides many different options to chiseling. The chisel’s hammer end is awesome for really hammering on thick ice. For more precise chiseling the double action chisel blades effortlessly break ice around tip-ups. It’s only 19” long so it fit’s nicely in a bucket for portability. For Trappers: the new hammer head and wire hole doubles as a trappers tool and bends trapping wire. Fully-welded steel with red powder coat provides the durability needed to get the job done.
- Fully-Welded steel design for long-lasting durability
- Foam-grip, anti-vibration handle for added comfort
- Only 19 inch long, so it fits nicely into your fishing bucket
- Proper balance of weight to length ratio delivers efficient chiseling with maximum impact with every chisel
- Tether rope keeps chisel securely around your wrist