Enter the new era of fish finding with the HDS series by Lowrance. With Lowrance-exclusive broadband sonar, you will see fish you could never see before. This award-winning fish-finding technology displays more targets with greater sensitivity and higher definition. You get superior target marking in all conditions, so you can find more fish hiding in any cover. Bottom contours will show up better than ever. The advantages don’t stop there. You’ll always know where you are on the water thanks to the super-sensitive internal GPS antenna. All HDS Gen 2 models are also fully compatible with Sirius® real-time weather and radio services available through affordable inland and offshore packages. Use the built-in Ethernet connection to share high-speed, high-bandwidth data with all HDS displays on your boat, including sonar graphs, navigation, Sirius weather/radio and radar.
- Fastest HDS ever delivers lightning-fast chart updates
- Award-winning Broadband Sounder™ allows you to mark and display everything underwater at higher speeds and at greater depths to 3,000 ft.
- Super-accurate, internal GPS antenna
- Insight USA™ high-definition mapping
- Waterproof SD card slot for mapping options
- 8" high-definition display with 800x600-pixel resolution
- Built-in broadband high-definition sonar and super-sensitive internal GPS antenna
- Sirius satellite weather and radio package options
- SD card slots for optional detail-mapping display and sonar/GPS data recording
- Expanded two-year warranty
- Expandable and ready to network on NMEA 2000® and Ethernetworks
|Screen Size||8" - 800 x 600 Resolution|
|Transducer Info||83/200 kHz DualBeam|
|Peak-to-Peak Watts||250W peak-to-peak|