The Eureka Womens Casper sleeping bag is made with Rteq™ insulation. Rteq™ insulation is a proprietary blend of 4 unique polyester fibers, each chosen for its specific characteristics of denier, loft, weight, and thermal efficiency. This advanced blend provides the perfect balance of warmth, durability, and compressibility that make Eureka! bags the ideal choice for users who need a lightweight bag and minimal pack size!
- With all the same great features as our original Casper, the Women's Casper also has an anatomical shape to fit the female form. This Eureka!'s women-specific design is 4" shorter and 2" narrower through the shoulders compared to the Casper, and generously cut at the hips.
- The warm-to-touch, peached polyester lining combines the performance value of a synthetic fabric with the soft feel of cotton. The slightly fuzzy texture provides added warmth and comfort in any condition.
- The anatomically designed trapezoidal foot box allows for a comfortable night’s sleep by letting your feet rest in their natural position.
- The insulation-filled draft tube runs the entire length of the zipper, providing even insulation coverage and preventing warmth from escaping through the zipper.
- Pockets: 1 (stash pocket)
- Cover Fabric: 66D/230T StarGaze polyester ripstop/66D/210T polyester taffeta
- Liner Fabric: 75D/240T peached polyester
- Zipper: YKK # 5, 2-way, self-repairing
- Compression Stuff Sack: 17.5" x 8.5" dia. / coated polyester ripstop
|Style||Mummy Sleeping Bag|
|Dimensions||78" x 31" x 20"|
|Carry Weight||2 lbs 15 oz|
|Fill Weight||1 lb 13 oz|