Is this a work boot or a hiking shoe? We're proud to say it's both. We build the 453 Steel Toe GTX for athletic performance and jobsite toughness. Certified steel safety toe. Patterned after Danner’s popular 453 hiking boot, the 453 GTX steel toe boots (which meet or exceed ASTM standard F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH) combine athletic performance with work boot toughness. The TERRA FORCE X support system and Approach TFX outsole keeps the boot light and comfortable while providing outstanding traction. The full-grain leather upper and breathable GORE-TEX waterproof lining offer protection for any job site condition.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Rich, full-grain leather offers comfortable moisture protection and long term endurance for all jobsite conditions
- TERRA FORCE X platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue
- Scuff-proof toe cap provides protection where boots tend to show wear
- Speed lace system for a secure, tight fit
- Approach TFX lightweight outsole provides improved acceleration, downhill braking, and side hill traction. Beveled lugs prevent debris build-up
- Nylon shank
- 5.5" height
- 53 oz
- Steel safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.